Calling all SAFRA members! Are you keen on winning FREE movie tickets to the latest blockbusters?
Simply answer a few questions in our movie contests and stand a chance to win free movie tickets. We have more than 10 blockbuster Movie Treats lined up especially for you annually!
Hurry, participate now and visit this page regularly to get updates on the latest Movie Treat!
TERMINATOR: DARK FATE
Start: 14 Aug 2019, 00:00 | End: 1 Sep 2019, 23:59
300 pairs of tickets to be won by SAFRA members
300 pairs of tickets to be won by NSF SAFRA members
Linda Hamilton (“Sarah Connor”) and Arnold Schwarzenegger (“T-800”) return in their iconic roles in Terminator: Dark Fate, directed by Tim Miller (Deadpool) and produced by visionary filmmaker James Cameron and David Ellison. Following the events of Terminator 2: Judgment Day, Terminator: Dark Fate also stars Mackenzie Davis, Natalia Reyes, Gabriel Luna and Diego Boneta.
||Linda Hamilton, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Mackenzie Davis, Natalia Reyes, Gabriel Luna, Diego Boneta
||Crime | Drama
IN CINEMAS 24 OCT 2019
WIN A PAIR OF TICKETS TO TERMINATOR: DARK FATE:
Question: When does TERMINATOR: DARK FATE open in cinemas?
Contest Date: 27 Sep 2019, 12am to 15 Oct 2019, 11.59pm
For full details of the Terms & Conditions, please refer below.
How to join the contest:
- To submit your entry, log on to mySAFRA during the contest period.
- Click on "SAFRA Contests" tab on the left navigation bar and select "Contests" page.
- Select the contest of your choice and click on the red "Open" button found on the right.
- Enter/select the answer to the contest and click "Confirm" to submit your entry.
Terms & Conditions
- A valid SAFRA membership is required at point of contest participation and tickets’ redemption.
- Contest winners are selected through a computerised balloting system and is subjected to compliance with audit procedures.
- All staff and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in all lucky draws organised by SAFRA. Immediate family members in this context refers to spouse, children, parents and siblings.
- Winners who are informed via email, please keep to your allocated movie screening time. No changes to the movie screening time will be entertained and tickets are issued on a first-come first-served basis.
- Do note that there will be no replacement of tickets if they are not collected by the stipulated date and time. These tickets are strictly not for sale and should you be found selling the tickets, strict action will be taken.
- Do bring along your valid SAFRA / 11B card for verification when collecting your tickets. If you would like to authorise someone to collect the tickets on your behalf, please produce a note of authorisation upon ticket collection.