10% off local admission rates to Conservatories at Gardens by the Bay
Whether it’s the stunning floral displays in the Flower Dome, the exotic plants on the 35-m tall mountain in the Cloud Forest, or the awe-inspiring Supertrees, Gardens by the Bay has something that will appeal to everyone. Explore the outdoor gardens and the surrounding lakes, and take a walk across the OCBC Skyway. Don’t miss the nightly Garden Rhapsody, a magical light and music show at the Supertree Grove.
DAHLIA DREAMS – THE HEAVENLY RACE (大丽花之梦 – 十二生肖争霸赛)
Get caught up in the tale of the heavenly race and feast your eyes on Dahlia Dreams – The Heavenly Race, the first-ever collaboration with Beijing Florascape Co Ltd in Southeast Asia. Gracing the Flower Field with their famed Mosaiculture, the horticultural art of creating giant topiary-like sculptures with the use of bedding plants to carpet metal frames, the display also features an abundance of more than 70 Dahlia cultivars, and other festive plants commonly associated with the season such as Narcissus, Chrysanthemum, Azalea and Celosia.
Usher in the good luck this Chinese New Year with a spectacular Fu medallion at the entrance of Flower Dome. Then stroll past a landscape akin to a Chinese painting, dotted with peach blossoms, a pavilion, and diorama cut outs of cranes and mountains. Finally, make a grand entrance through the magnificent archway placed front and centre, and catch up with the rat, the first to reach the Jade Emperor by outwitting the other 11 zodiac animals. Proudly flanking the centre field, two golden rats wish you a happy and prosperous new year!
Valid till 31 Dec 2020
Terms & Conditions
- Please present valid SAFRA card in person upon purchasing of ticket(s).
- Not valid with other ongoing promotions, privileges, discount cards and promotional vouchers, whichever is applicable.
- ONE (1) SAFRA card can purchase up to 4 discounted tickets per transaction. Not applicable on online ticketing platform.
- Discount is applicable to the prevailing published local admission rates to Single and Double Conservatories.
- Offer does not include OCBC Skyway and Garden Cruiser (Audio Tour & Shuttle Service).
- Adult admission ticket is valid for adult aged 13 to 59 years old.
- Child admission ticket is valid for child aged 3 to 12 years old.
- Senior citizen admission ticket is valid for adult aged 60 years old & above.
- No claims will be entertained for any lost, torn, defaced or expired tickets.
- Admission ticket purchased is not refundable or exchangeable for cash, and is only valid for the day of entry.
- This discount is not valid for Friends of the Gardens Individual and Family Annual Pass.
- SAFRA is not an agent of the merchant. Any dispute regarding the quality or service standard must be resolved directly with the respective merchants. SAFRA will not assume any liability or responsibility for the acts of the merchants or any defects in products or services offered in the promotion.